For volunteer opportunities, please contact us.
We have many opportunities that you can volunteer for. We do our work in a dual language environment using English and Sign Language. You do NOT need to know sign language to volunteer.
When you come into the office for Volunteer Service:
- Sign in on the Volunteer Sheet
- Check with Beth or Bobby to see if there is anything
needed for you to do, otherwise;
- Check To-Do List on the Office Work page or the white board.
- Type up the info from any papers that need to go into the database.
- Work on grants on the Grantwriting
- Make calls to other volunteers and supporters.
- See if there are any events that need to be worked on.
For Support Service Providers working with the Deaf Blind you will need to
take our workshop or orientation first.
Come On Over, Give Us A Hand!
© Copyright 1998-2010 All Rights Reserved - Orange County Deaf Advocacy Center, Inc.